About ASU Prep
Who We Are
ASU Preparatory Academy Charter School, sponsored by Arizona State University is an innovative K-12 charter school, we believe that all students can achieve a four-year university degree. We prepare Arizona students for success with personalized attention in a university-embedded academic program that empowers them to complete college, compete globally and contribute to their communities.
ASU Prep schools share a core set of operating principles known as the Four Pillars which include academics, partnership, leadership and innovation.
What We Do
ASU Preparatory Academy provides a student-centered, innovative, rigorous, quality and culturally-inclusive educational environment to increase student achievement. Students are taught by highly qualified, committed staff using an international curriculum aligned to Common Core Standards.
Why It Matters
ASU Preparatory Academy is part of a dynamic university dedicated to increasing access to its educational resources and working with communities to positively impact social and economic development. Every child despite economic background deserves to achieve academic excellence. ASU Prep students build their own communities and are provided with a clear path to college graduation.
ASU Prep Program Highlights
- Rigorous academic standards
- University-infused environment
- Extended instructional time in Reading, Math & Science
- Learning labs where students receive personalized assistance
- Family & Community Involvement
- Safe & Supportive Environment
- Extended Day activities including
- Athletics & summer sessions
- Cambridge Curriculum (Grades 7-10)