ASU Preparatory Academy values Family, Community and University Partnerships. These partnerships help make critical contributions to student success. The purpose of our Family Involvement Program is to help families be active contributors to their child's educational success; particularly assuring their child is prepared for success in college.
This program will apply to all registered families of ASU Preparatory Academy. Each school will track credits earned. Guiding points:
- Each family is encouraged to fulfill a minimum of 30 credits of service (15 credits per semester)
- Any family member can help contribute to the accrual of points through their service
- 1 credit is worth approximately 1 hour of service
- Credits are assessed to activities based on the level of involvement and the direct relationship to student support
- Statements of current credit status will be distributed twice yearly in December and in May