- Wake up!
- Quick look at social media
- Breakfast with my dad
What's your day look like?
Khan World School at ASU Prep has all the benefits of online school, including the flexible schedule. The seminars are scheduled at specific times each week, but we try to accommodate for different time zones and work schedule preferences. The rest of the work can be arranged around your lifestyle. Check out the sample schedules of a few students below.
The Average Day of a Khan World School Student
The Early Bird
- Reviewed today’s schedule &
- Responded to my night owl
- Focus time—Level up my Khan Academy Algebra II
- Mom and I stopped for coffee before she dropped me at the library
- Time to prep for today’s Seminar
- Finished my reading on universal basic income
- Organized my notes for the discussion
- Met my friend James for lunch at the cafe next to the library
- We chatted about the seminar, among other things
- Seminar Time!
- Wild discussion today
- My love of civics helped me make a few extra points
- Small Group Tutorial—Algebra II
- I leveled up this morning, but still had a few questions for Ms. Bennet
- Small Group Tutorial—US History
- Mom picked me up from the library
- I fit in a little piano practice
- Logged in to schoolhouse.world for my Chem session
- Signed up to tutor Alg 1 students next week
- Reviewed feedback on my Lit paper
- Tried to revise, but struggled to focus
- Family Time!
- Snapchat with friends
- Knocked out the rest of piano practice
- Read 2 chapters of Ulysses
- Sent emails to my squad about our group project proposal
- Planned for tomorrow
- A little social media while watching TV with mom
- Yoga meditation in my room
Connect to Learn More
Enter your contact information and an admissions advisor will reach out to answer all your questions as well as send you the latest updates on Khan World School.