As of April 24, 2023
ASU Preparatory Academy is carefully monitoring the health and safety of our school communities in light of the COVID pandemic. ASU Prep is taking all measures to ensure that students can assemble in person and learn in the classroom setting.
Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan (ARP Act)
Please see below for the ASU Preparatory Academy plans, per campus, for a safe return to in-person instruction:
- ASU Prep Casa Grande
- ASU Prep Digital
- ASU Prep Phoenix Elementary School (includes ASU Prep Pilgrim Rest)
- ASU Prep Phoenix Middle School
- ASU Prep Phoenix High School
- ASU Prep Polytechnic Elementary School
- ASU Prep Polytechnic Middle School
- ASU Prep Polytechnic High School
- ASU Prep South Phoenix Elementary School
- ASU Prep South Phoenix Middle School
- ASU Prep South Phoenix High School
ASU Preparatory Academy will ensure continuity of services through coordination between classroom teachers and families on work to be done at home to prepare for their return to school. Classroom teachers will be provided with materials that can be done asynchronously. Student social, emotional and mental health needs will be addressed with support staff such as counselors and social workers. Social service resources available in our local communities will be provided to students and families and on our website on the campus Family Resources pages. Staff have access to these resources as well along with access to our Employee Assistance Program, providing free and professional therapy to all benefits eligible employees who desire it.