Information for Graduates
- On graduation day, please arrive and go to the West Concourse of the arena.
- Graduates are responsible for the cost of their cap and gown. ASU Prep Digital students will be given a link to pay for their gown and have it shipped to their home. All other grads and can pay for their cap and gown through Infinite Campus and it will be delivered to their school. Please speak with your counselor/LSC for details.
- Students who qualified for honor cords or stoles will receive them in advance of the ceremony.
- Do not attempt to iron your gown, it must be steamed. Click here to see how to care for and wear your cap and gown, as demonstrated by a previous ASU Prep Grad.
- Please do not bring bags or backpacks to the ceremony. All cellphones and electronics must be on mute during the ceremony.
- All graduates should check with their counselor/LSC on the dress code requirements for what is appropriate to wear beneath your gown. Think business-casual, and remember: your shirt top will show at the neck of your graduation gown. Most importantly, wear something that won’t distract from the formality of the ceremony. Please do not wear shoes with tall heels, as we will walk a steep ramp to the floor of the arena.
- GradImages will take several complimentary photos of each graduate during the ceremony. Please be respectful of them as they move around the arena to capture photos of the event.
- During the ceremony, graduates will receive their diploma cover. Actual diplomas will be provided after the ceremony. Please speak with your counselor/LSC on logistics.
NOTE: Our ceremony will also be livestreamed at https://video.ibm.com/asutv for those unable to attend the event in person.
Information for Families/Guests
- On graduation day, the doors will open 1 hour before the event start. Guests will not be permitted to enter early with their graduates.
- Parking and seating are both first-come, first-served. This is not a ticketed event.
- Our ceremony will have captioning on our video screens. Click here for other accessibility and disability information.
- Face coverings are recommended but not required at Sun Devil venues. Please keep an eye on ASU’s Fan Safety Protocols and check in with your school when we’re closer to the ceremony.
- ASU has a clear bag policy. Please click the link for other entrance policies and prohibited items before coming to the arena.
- GradImages will take several complimentary photos of each graduate during the ceremony. Please do not stand in aisles or on the floor of the arena during the ceremony.
- Graduates are responsible for the cost of their cap and gown. ASU Prep Digital students will be given a link to pay for their cap and gown and have it shipped to their home. All other grads and can pay for their cap and gown through Infinite Campus and it will be delivered to their school. Please speak with your counselor/LSC for details.
- Personalized graduation announcements may be purchased at your discretion. Since we ask that families take care of their own announcements, we try not to influence their decision on which businesses to support. If you would like to create your own announcements, here is some guidance on our ASU Prep logos and color codes.
- As a courtesy to those around you and to our graduating students, please turn off cellular phones and other electronic equipment during the ceremony. Do not bring triggering items like airhorns, or items that will disrupt the view of the ceremony for families who sit near and behind you. Individuals who engage in inappropriate or disruptive behavior may be removed from the event.