We’re enrolling part- time and full- time students in grades K–12 for all programs.
Create an account.
One account per family. If you already have an account please login.
Know your school.
You’ll be asked to select a school or program on the enrollment form. If you need to learn more about each school, visit the links below.
In-Person / On-site
Virtual / Online
In-Person / On-siteASU Prep Casa GrandeASU Prep PhoenixASU Prep PolytechnicASU Prep Pilgrim RestASU Prep South Phoenix
Virtual / OnlineASU Prep DigitalKhan World School @ ASU Prep
HybridASU Prep Phoenix HybridASU Prep Poly HybridASU Prep LocalASU Prep ExperienceASU Prep Learning Pods
Fill out enrollment forms.
Enter the required parent and student information.
These documents are required by the state—proof of residency, transcripts, etc.
ASU Prep Digital Enrollment Dates to Remember
K–5 Summer 2023
- Session 2: July 10 – July 28
Enrollment deadline June 16
6–12 Summer 2023
- Session 2: July 10 – August 4
Enrollment deadline June 16
Fall Session 1 (K–12)
- Enrollment deadline July 7, 2023
- New Student Orientation July 31, 2023
- Classes Start August 8, 2023
Enroll at ASU Preparatory Academy
ASU Preparatory Academy is an open-enrollment charter school with several campuses. We do not charge tuition or administer entrance examinations. We follow the admissions requirements for charter schools set forth in A.R.S. §15–184 and 20 U.S.C. §722li(1)(H)1. Based on the strong interest in attending ASU Preparatory Academy, enrollment is based on a fair system which provides a lottery, if necessary, and a waitlist.
To find out more about ASU Preparatory Academy, we invite you to attend an Information Session. If you have enrollment questions, please email us.
Applicant Age Requirements
Kindergarten students should be five (5) years old by Sept. 1 and First Grade students should be six (6) years old by Sept. 1 of the year in which they wish to enroll.
Early age students (with a birthday by 12/31 of the school year) may apply for early entrance to kindergarten and first grade. Additional screening required for enrollment. Please contact our registration office for more information.
In the event there are more students who desire to attend an ASU Preparatory Academy campus than there are seats available, a public lottery will be held to determine which students will be admitted and which students will be placed on the waiting list, as well as the order of the waitlist. This is done in accordance with A.R.S 15-184. The lottery is per campus and grade – not all campuses/grades have a waitlist.
All forms submitted by 12 p.m. on the Friday before the lottery are recognized as lottery participants. Those applicants not meeting the deadline will be placed on a first-come, first-serve basis after the lottery participants. Applicants who are offered enrollment will receive a call with instructions on how to accept the seat and complete registration paperwork. The Lottery for the upcoming school year is held on the 2nd Tuesday of December for all grades.
All students enrolling must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If you are the legal guardian, you will need to provide one of the following items:
- Current Valid Court Order
- Arizona Court Appointed Guardianship Papers
- Documentation from Superior Court of Arizona showing the pending court date for your Guardianship hearing. Final papers must be provided within a week of the hearing date.
After the lottery has taken place and as seats become available, the next family on the waitlist will be contacted and given an offer of enrollment. Please be prepared to provide the following:
- Within 24 hours of the contact phone call and/or email, the family will need to advise ASU Preparatory Academy of their interest in accepting the seat being offered.
- Within 48 hours of accepting the seat, the family must submit all documents listed in the Enrollment Offer email they receive. Once all completed paperwork is submitted, families will receive confirmation of receipt.
- Students are not officially enrolled until all paperwork has been received and the proper notification from the school official has occurred.
- Please do not withdraw your child from their current school until all of the above procedures have occurred.
If the 24 and/or 48 hour deadlines are not met by families, we will recognize this as a decline of the seat offered and your child will be removed from the waitlist.
New students enrolling with ASU Preparatory Academy after the first day of school must be in attendance within 5 school days of the acceptance of the seat.
Have You Been Offered Enrollment?
If you have been offered enrollment and are having difficulty locating the required forms, please see the list below and click to obtain the needed form(s):
- Verification of Student Birth
- AZ Proof of Residency Form
- PHLOTE Form (English) (Spanish)
- AZ Guide to School & Childcare Immunizations
- Immunization Exemptions:
What constitutes a sibling or what does it mean to have sibling priority?
ASU Preparatory Academy recognizes the importance of families wanting to have all their children attend the same school. The sibling priority will first be applied to those students that have siblings currently attending ASU Preparatory Academy. To those students who have been offered and accepted a place at ASU Preparatory Academy at the time of Lottery, all remaining siblings will first participate in their own lottery. If the sibling isn’t selected, they will then be placed on the sibling priority waitlist. Recognized siblings of currently enrolled students are given priority by being placed above the general public waitlists. Therefore, when/if a seat becomes available, a sibling is offered the seat first. Although we cannot guarantee seats for all siblings, we do our best to accommodate all siblings first.
- a full brother or full sister living as one family unit at the same address or living at separate addresses;
- a half brother or half sister living as one family unit at the same address or living at separate addresses;
- an adoptive brother or adoptive sister living as one family at the same address foster brother or foster sister living as one family unit at the same address;
- a stepbrother or stepsister living as one family unit at the same address.
- children of shared households are NOT siblings.
Documentation may be requested to confirm sibling preference.
Student Withdrawal Request
Please fill out the withdrawal request form below for the ASU Prep campus you wish to withdraw your student: