Meet the Team
- Kayla Galetta, BSN, RN – Downtown Phoenix K12
- TBD, Health Assistant – Downtown Phoenix K12
- Jean Kennedy, RN – South Phoenix K12
- TBD, Health Assistant – South Phoenix TBD
- Alma Chappell, RN – Polytech K12
- Lori Gutierrez, Health Assistant – Polytech Primary School
Mental Health Services
- Anxiety, Depression, and social-emotional support
- We provide trauma-informed care at all of our health office to meet the physical and mental health needs of our population
Specific Health Conditions: What support can my child get at school?
- Anaphylactic Food Allergies
- Chronic Illness Forms
- Eating Disorder
- Other Health Condition not listed
- Please call your school health office to discuss options to keep your child safe and healthy in school.
- Dental Sealant Program
- Health Fair
- Nutrition Support
- Our Changing Bodies
According to Arizona State Law, your child is required to obtain the following immunizations prior to attending school. Please send an updated record of your child’s immunizations to the health office. If your student is not in compliance, your student may be excluded from school until immunizations are complete.
Click here for Free Immunization Clinic Locations.
Is your child going to be 6 years old this year?
If so, the following vaccines are required:
Is your child between 4-6 years old and attending Kindergarten or 1st grade?
- Hepatitis B: 3 doses
- Polio (IPV or OPV): 4 doses
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR): 2 doses
- Varicella (VAR): 1 dose
- DTaP: 5 doses
Is your child going to be 11 years old before August 2, 2021? If so, the following vaccines are required: They must have previously received the immunizations listed above AND
- Meningococcal (MenACWY or MCV4): 1 dose
- TdaP: 1 dose