Building a Strong Foundation
Our students are Sun Devils, who embrace a growth learning mindset and sense of responsibility to others through peer leadership and academic mentoring opportunities. ASU Prep Pilgrim Rest elementary school will help students get started early on their path toward their future college degree and a career of their dreams.
We have an inclusive, small campus environment where students can get the attention they deserve at the pace they require. ASU Prep Pilgrim Rest’s elementary school culture is:
- Inclusive, diverse, and welcoming
- Sensitive to the needs of students of color
- Focused on creating a college-bound community of future global citizens
- Engaged with rubrics to help foster student agency and expectations of excellence in work submitted
- Embedded with STEM + the Arts where students can embrace the culture and innovation of studies like jazz education and hands on science
Students will learn through dynamic, collaborative, and culturally responsive instruction that nurtures and challenges them to learn and grow as individuals and community members. They will benefit from personalized mastery based learning.
Join us for an Information Session
We invite you to experience ASU Prep Pilgrim Rest elementary school in person by joining us for a tour and information session. To schedule, please contact our principal, Heidi Alexander, at email@example.com.
ASU Preparatory Academy is an open-enrollment charter school. We do not charge tuition or administer entrance examinations. Our Pilgrim Rest elementary campus is accessible by the Jefferson lightrail.Learn More