Building a Strong Foundation
ASU Prep Pilgrim Rest begins preparing students for college and careers starting in Kindergarten. Through our partnership with the ASU college community, students will get started early on a path toward their future with opportunities to learn from experts and community leaders who understand their unique backgrounds.
Our students are Sun Devils from day one. This college-going mindset weaves through their entire school experience, creating active, engaged learners with a belief that there are no limits—only possibilities. Plus our inclusive, small campus environment allows students to get the attention they deserve with a school culture that:
- Is inclusive, diverse, and welcoming and sensitive to the needs of students of color
- Focuses on creating a college-bound community of future global citizens
- Fosters student agency and expectations of excellence
- Embeds opportunities to explore STEM + the Arts curriculum
- Weaves music education throughout every subject area
- Allows students to embrace the culture and innovation of studies like jazz education and hands-on science
K-6 students will learn through dynamic, collaborative, and culturally responsive instruction that nurtures and challenges them to learn and grow as individuals and community members. They will benefit from personalized mastery based learning.
Join us for an Information Session
We invite you to experience ASU Prep Pilgrim Rest elementary school in person by joining us for a tour and information session. To schedule, please contact us.
WhatsApp: 480-930-4857 | Weblink
Front Office: 602-496-0041