Our Rigorous Curriculum Focuses On
College CreditStudents have opportunities to take ASU courses for college credit while in high school.
Personalized InstructionCustom learning pathways adjust as students learn and grow.
Critical Thinking & Project-Based LearningHands-on projects let students learn by solving real-life problems.
Technology IntegrationWe leverage the latest innovative technologies from ASU to help drive student performance.
STEM ActivitiesStudents explore careers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.
Class Of 2020 At-A-Glance
- 492 Students in the 2020-21 Graduating Class
- 82% of Seniors Admitted to Post-Secondary Education
- $11.2 Million in Scholarships Acquired by the Class of 2020
- 1,819 Total Earned College Credits
The ASU Prep Digital Class of 2021 included the first cohort of 4-year graduates who started with us when we first opened our online high school (nine students).
ASU Prep Staff
- 780 active employees working throughout ASU Prep Academy
- 86% teacher retention rate
- 95% of teachers are Highly Qualified
- 64% of all employees currently hold a graduate degree
Percent Passing Standards For Math And English Language Arts (ELA)
Grades 3 -11
Get more information
Subscribe to receive information about our K-12 schools and upcoming school tours.