Preparing Students for College & Careers
ASU Prep Phoenix High School prepares students for college and careers with a rigorous university preparatory curriculum and the option to enroll in university classes for credit. Our high school students can take two ASU courses each semester at no cost, earning up to 24 college credits by the time they graduate! Through our partnership with the ASU college community, students also have opportunities to work with experts and community leaders on projects that solve real-world challenges, while practicing leadership skills and building character.
Our students are Sun Devils from day one. This college-going mindset weaves through their entire school experience, creating active, engaged learners with a belief that there are no limits—only possibilities. Our small campus environment allows students to get the attention they deserve with a school culture that:
- Is warm and welcoming, making students feel understood and safe to explore
- Focuses on creating a college-bound community of future global citizens
- Provides accelerated options allowing student to earn up to 24 college credits while in high school
- Fosters student agency and expectations of excellence
- Embeds opportunities to explore social and emotional well-being
Our programs are intentionally designed to be challenging so that students develop critical thinking and learning skills that prepare them for success in college. Students can expect to examine concepts in depth and apply them to real-world situations.
Join us for an Information Session
We invite you to experience ASU Prep Phoenix High School in person by joining us for a tour and information session. To schedule a tour, email email@example.com or call 602-496-3104.
Click below to see our information session schedule.View Schedule