Scholarship/grant resources for high school students
Scholarships are available to students from grades 9-12 (and sometimes earlier). Funding can be “banked” until college entry. Of course, juniors and seniors are strongly encouraged to research scholarships and plan to apply for as many as possible, being aware of requirements and deadlines. We also recommend that 100% of students – regardless of need or circumstances – fill out their FAFSA.
To help keep track of funding, you can download and print our Scholarship Log or build one for yourself!
Below is a list of resources to help you search for grants and scholarships. We occasionally will also feature notable scholarships on this page, when deadlines permit. Bookmark this page, and speak with your college-going advisor often!
College scholarship search pages
- ASU Scholarship Search
- Access ASU Early Access Scholarship
- ASU Chicano/Latino Faculty and Staff Association Scholarship Program
- Scholarships, Grants & Resources for Black Students
- Phoenix Public Library
- Arizona Community Foundation
- BigFuture (College Board)
- College Connect
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- United Negro College Fund
- American Indian College Fund